ads here

My motivation to lose weight.

advertise here

 This time is really was for my health and not my appearance. I had got so large that one knee and hip had started to ache. I had to think about getting upstairs and use the handrail.

This is why I set my weight loss rate at maximum on wlr, because I wanted to make myself get moving. I couldn’t survive on 1,100 calories, so it would be essential rather than optional. This wasn’t necessarily to get fit, but to be fitter than I was. The only future I could see was being larger and less and less mobile and I didn’t like the prospect of that. 
The crunch point was when I had to buy a new larger sized waterproof to take on holiday and I stood in the shop with this pink tent (see photos below for evidence)

So I came home with the pink tent, had a mooch on the internet for ideas and thought, I wonder if wlr is still there? I signed up straight away.
I went on my holiday with the tent and just Biofit on the first day and exercising and I haven't looked back and I haven’t worn the tent again, but I have kept it for sentimental reasons. 


Advertisement
BERIKAN KOMENTAR ()